The mission of the Asbury Athletic Association is to see that it's players are taught sportsmanship, the fundamentals of baseball/softball and provide and environment for our players to have fun!
- Be patient and understanding.
- Offer praise or compliments to ALL players.
- NO yelling at umpires.
- NO abusive language.
- NEVER yell at your players on or off the field.
- Use a calm, positive manner when correcting players.
Bad conduct, abusive or foul language used during a practice or game will NOT be tolerated and will result in:
- First offense: Verbal warning
- Second offense: Parents contacted
- Third offense: Player removed from team for remainder of season
- Be supportive of your son/daughter (attend their games, umpire games when needed, etc.).
- The same conduct rules that apply for players, also applies for parents.
- Encourage and model good sportsmanship for your child.